full of interesting, fun, strange, inspiring, wonderful, and otherwise relevant dreamstuff

Friday, June 24, 2011

40 Day Dream

"Well I been sleepin' for 40 days
I know I'm sleepin' cos this dream's too amazing
She's got gold doorknobs where her eyes used to be
One turn and I learn what it really means to see...

Hey I been sleepin' for 60 days
Nobody better pinch me, I swear I'd go crazy

She's got jumper cable lips
She's got sunset on her breath
I inhaled just a little bit
Now I got no fear of death now..."
-40 Day Dream, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros

Official video:



A little background information on the group--

Edward Sharpe is an extraterrestrial being who was sent to Earth to help and heal humanity, however, he continually distracts himself from his mission when he falls in love... Lucky for us, he also makes great music! The band is planning for a second album in the near future, as well as solo projects from both Alexander (aka Edward Sharpe) and Jade.

No comments:

Post a Comment